Monday, June 18, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
For a girl who spends a lot of her time smiling - it sure is hard to get a picture of her doing it. She giggles and smiles and a soon as I put my face behind the camera to get a picture, she turns into a very serious baby! But at least I got one smiling shot of her.
Wowzers! Four month old. 1/3 of a year. What a sweetie pot pie - all 14+ pounds of her. Here are some Betsy Boo bullet points:
- She drools like nobody's business. She goes through multiple bibs a day. Mostly because:
- She has a molar that is poking through on her left side and it seems like she is working on another one on her right side. She decided to skip the front teeth and go straight on to molars.
- She has the cutest little chubby thighs that I can't get enough of.
- She thinks she is a chicken
- Her eyes are still blue!!
- She still doesn't have much hair - but we still think she has more than Curtis did.
- She can't keep her eyes off of Curtis and vice-versa. I'm so happy that Curtis got a sibling and they have each other. It's such a special thing to see.
- She won't take a bottle which has made going back to work more stressful. Luckily, I get to go to her on my lunch breaks so she doesn't starve, but it sure would make everyone happier if she would just drink some milk without me there.
- Even with the bottle boycott, she keeps getting chubbier. We love it.