(evidence of teething that kept me up a lot last night)
Well, hello beautiful girl. Could she be more beautiful? Somehow this little pumpkin is seven months. The girl is a full fledged, 'I want to get my hands on everything I can', baby. She pulls our hair all the time. Andy gets woken up in the middle of the night to clenched fists ripping out his chest hair only to find a smiling little angel face looking over at him. Oh well.
Betsy bullet points at 7 months:
- She is 17 pounds now (Curtis was maybe 19 pounds at one year)
- The girl likes to eat - pretty much everything we have given her, she has liked
- She would like to exclusively feed herself but is still working on that pincher grip
- She has two lower teeth and the top will be here any day. (see picture above)
- She still doesn't sleep through the night (sigh)
- She is trying her hardest to crawl - she gets on her hands and knees and rocks but only manages to go backward.
- She has no interest in rolling over - she does it, but it always seems to be an accident.
- Curtis is still her favorite.
- She has the cutest butt on earth.